After four intensive days of networking, team meetings and parties in spectacular locations, we finished this year’s Summer Event in Barcelona, on Sunday.
Our Summer-Event takes place once-a-year in an European City. Invited are not only ConVista and Faktor Zehn employees, but also their partners and children. In total we were 854 people in Barcelona, including 120 children.
- Wednesday evening we started with a weclome drink at the beach bar Shôko, where we met people who we had not seen for a long time – or who we’d never met before.
- Info Day on Thursday morning with presentations by colleagues on the board. Market rally covering ConVista’s and Faktor Zehn`sentire portfolio, on Thursday afternoon.
- The partner program – with wine tasting and swimming in the sea – took place simultaneously on Thursday.
- On Friday team meetings and workshops.
- On Friday evening we celebrated at the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya on top of the Montjuïc mountain, and had a breathtaking view over the city.
- On Saturday everyone chose their own leisure activity (f.e. segwaytour, boottour, sightseeing,…)
- And last, but not least, the closing party took place in the Nautic Center on a pier in the port.
The weather remained amazing for our entire stay and it provided the perfect constant good weather. The majority of us have now arrived back home – maybe a bit exhausted, but happy. Many thanks in that way to organization commitee for your magnificent work!
We are looking forward to next year already!